Looking for that right workout program which will help you achieve your target of getting the perfect shape and body? Well, it is imperative to understand that each body is different and the ideal workout plan is the one which is customized to suit your body.In this article, we try to analyze the right workout plan for your body and goals:
What Should be the Right Workout as Per Your Goals?
Different people have different workout goals. For example, while a few people want thin thighs, there are others who look for a flat tummy. The workout regime should be decided as per the desired goals.
Following are a few tips:
- If you want more curves in your body, it is highly recommended that you either go for power yoga or for a workout regime which benefits from CrossFit. The exercises will help you tone the overall body and help you get more curves.
- Similarly, if you have broad shoulders, you should concentrate on your lower body which will help you in developing more strength as well as it will help you in getting a balanced look. Squats, bench press, amongst others are the exercises recommended for you as they will give you a leaner lower body look.
- If you are someone who is looking for a flat stomach, the most favorable workout for you is to indulge your midsection area. This will require you to indulge in doing a lot of Pilates and other exercises. High paced cardio will not benefit you if the goal is to flatten your stomach.
- On the other hand, if you want thighs which are thin, you need to go for a regime which involves distance running. Herein, you need to indulge in running for long distances for around 1.5-2 hours.
- Also, if you are looking for a flat butt, strength training will be the most favorable for you. For example, the workout regime will consist of a few sets of squats, step-ups, and shedding extra calories on the leg press machine. This also requires heavy workout by lifting the weights too.
As seen above, your weight loss program will largely depend on the goals and the different areas on which you want to work upon.
How to Determine the Right Workout Plan for Your Body?
Now, as we all know, every individual is different and the workout plan for a natural and easy weight loss is determined by the type of body along with several other factors.
Following are a few factors that should be kept in mind while determining the right workout plan:
- The first and foremost thing which needs to be kept in mind while determining the right workout plan for your body is what is the current level of fitness and what is the level of fitness to which your body can adapt.
- Besides, there could be health issues pertaining to a particular individual. Depending on these, a few exercises may or may not be recommended for that individual. A customized workout plan can then be designed for the person so involved.
- The level of motivation is also to be kept in mind while designing a perfect workout plan for your body. When you follow a particular regime of exercises, it becomes extremely difficult to follow the same to the core owing to the hard work that is required. As such, there are personal trainers who will play a huge role in motivating you and bringing you at par with your desired fitness levels.
With the above factors in mind, now decide on the right workout plan to get into shape and shed all the extra flab!